Saturday, March 24, 2018

2018_CAN YOU READ A SERIES?_Challenge

April Challenge

My choice is the quartet, WITCHING SAVANNAH, by J. D. Horn. I own the first three, and I will get the fourth via Kindle Unlimited. In fact, #1-3 will be checkoffs on 2 other challenges: 2018 Blogger Shame, and 2018 Bookish Resolutions.

THE LINE #1

THE SOURCE #2

THE VOID #3

JILO #4

GOODREADS Shelf

Changing in midstream, I am instead reading Books 1-6 of the Liv Bergen Mystery Series By Sandra Brannan.

Book 1: IN THE BELLY OF JONAH, read April 20-21 See my review HERE

Book 2: LOT'S RETURN TO SODOM, read April 22 See my review HERE

Book 3: WIDOWS MIGHT see my review HERE

Book 4: NOAH'S RAINY DAY

see my review HERE

Book 5: SOLOMON'S WHISPER

See my review HERE

Book 6: JACOB'S DESCENT See my review HERE

Challenge COMPLETED April 21-29

1 comment:

  1. Woot! So glad you're joining us! And smart picking a series that meets other goals too. I'm working on my #authorluv18 challenge with this as well. Good luck and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete