Friday, February 22, 2019

2019 YEAR OF ASIAN READING CHALLENGE



Updating:
As of December 4, I've read 25 Books. As December is Diverse December at Goodreads Group Devour Your TBR, I'll see how many more I can read.

Currently:
Malayan tapir: 21 to 30 books read (Read: 30)
As of 27 December.








I am so excited to discover this challenge! This month I've just fallen in love with Japanese Horror, and this week I've decided to start into Chinese Science Fiction, and to read fiction set in Hong Kong (and Macao).

Then I found YARC via Year of Asian Reading Challenge_2019

Here's a sign-up link, simple and easy. Then READ!!!!
YARC Sign Up

Keep up with my exciting and adventurous progress here, and at

2019 YARC on Goodreads

I've set my goal for BENGALI TIGER (50+ Books). I've read 3 and am reading 2 so right now I'm in Philippine Tarsier level.

I've already read 3, am reading a fourth, and planning on reading another this weekend (weekends are my Friday-Sunday reads).

Books Read:
1-Jukai by Tara A. Devlin
2-Kage by Tara A. Devlin
3-The Decagon House Mysteries By Yukito Ayatsuji
4-The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
5-Oasis by Bharat Krishnan


Updating:
As of December 4, I've read 25 Books. As December is Diverse December at Goodreads Group Devour Your TBR, I'll see how many more I can read.



No comments:

Post a Comment