Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My 2019 Year of Reading Divergence_Personal Challenge

Inspired by the #YARC2019 (the Year of Reading Asian Literature) I decided to also challenge myself to a Year of Reading Divergence. This of course includes my Asian lit reading, but also includes African and other continents, plus authors/topics/characters of colour. I'm going to try to add nonfiction in here as well.

See my Goodreads shelf: 2019 Year of Reading Divergence!

Books Read:
1-Jukai by Tara A. Devlin Japan
2-Kage by Tara A. Devlin Japan
3-The Decagon House Mysteries By Yukito Ayatsuji Japan
4-The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu China
5-Oasis by Bharat Krishnan India
6-The Bakken Blade by Jeff Siebold. NA


Current:
The Worship of Mystery

Upcoming in March:
My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
Another by Yukio Ayajitsu






No comments:

Post a Comment