Monday, May 23, 2016

DOCTOR WHO: THE CRAWLING TERROR by Mike Tucker_Review

Review: Doctor Who: The Crawling Terror

Doctor Who: The Crawling TerrorDoctor Who: The Crawling Terror by Mike Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars 

Review: DOCTOR WHO: THE CRAWLING TERROR by Mike Tucker

My first Doctor Who fiction, and I loved it: I've discovered a whole new subgenre to enjoy. For readers who are severely arachnophobic, caution: the "bad guys" are almost all various species of arachnids and other insects. The aliens are !!!! [Revolting] Nevertheless, I quite enjoyed the book, which features the twelfth Doctor; Clara; rural England; and a couple of intriguing side trips, to World War II, and to a very alien planet and civilization where you really don't want to visit, where elitism, fascism, and genocide thrive. Great story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment