Monday, May 16, 2016

SCI-FI SUMMER READATHON. June 1-7 2016 COMPLETION


The June Readathon ends tonight at 11:59 PM, but I'm totaling now because I won't complete the current books by then.

7 days: 9 books + 2 "flash" on www.sciencefiction.com
[where the reading is always a wondrous delight]

Soon to come:
July High Summer Readathon at Seasonsreading.blogspot.com July 18-24

My personal July SciFi Month Readathon

SCI-FI SUMMER READATHON!!
http://intotheabyssreviews.blogspot.com/2016/05/sci-fi-summer-readathon-june-1-7-2016.html


Completed: THIN AIR, George E. Simpson and Neal R. Burger June 1





                   

Thursday Completed (July 2)

BAAD DOG



Completed Friday June 3:

GHOSTBOAT






The Colony

Saturday June 4 Completed:

Gemini 17

http://intotheabyssreviews.blogspot.com/2016/05/sci-fi-summer-readathon-june-1-7-2016.html

"On Discovering a Ghost at the Five Star," Peter M. Ball (www.dailysciencefiction.com)

Kaxian Duty
:




Sunday June 5 completed:





(reread)


In progress:



Monday June 6:

Just received my "dream" this AM from NetGalkey, so dropping everything to read


(September release)

And to reread its predecessor





Read "Lilacs Out of the Dead Land," by Matt Mikalatos [www.dailysciencefiction.com]




















I had intended to devote this week-long Readathon to catching up on past-due review Sci fi, but I'm too impatient to read these "new" titles. I've even bought 6 or 7 this week!!






The fabulous reader-reviewer-blogger Michelle at 
 Http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com 

Generously has set up a Science Fiction Readathon for June! June 1-7, 

eager readers will immerse in the universes of Science Fiction [or Fantasy] and rend our TBR' s. 

Join us, won't you? 

I know I will be perusing novels of the exceptional Peter F. Hamilton, whose newest science fiction novel releases in September!!

My reading will be posted here, and July and September will also be personal challenge month-long readathons for me! All Speculative Fiction and Sci Fi!!

(October and November will be Horror Readathon...at http://thehauntedreadingroom.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment