Tuesday, June 14, 2016

High Summer Readathon July 18-24 COMPLETED = 11 books

High Summer Readathon

What I've Read:



























Reviews are in except for OUT OF RANGE.





















Join in the High Summer Readathon, a project of Seasons of Reading. July 18-24. Since I had already designated July as a personal challenge Science Fiction/Speculative Fiction month, that's what I intend to read. I hope to catch up on some science fiction/fantasy reading overdue reviews:) and also to read Peter F. Hamilton's THE VOID TRILOGY, before continuing with his THE FALLERS DUOLOGY. (in September) Here's the hook-up: http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2016/06/high-summer-read-thon-time-to-sign-up.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got a lot of reading done. Well done! Thanks for joining in. I hope to see you in October for FrightFall.

    ReplyDelete