Wednesday, October 4, 2017

THE CHILD AT THE END OF TIME by Chad Clark_Review

The Child At The End Of TimeThe Child At The End Of Time by Chad A. Clark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE CHILD AT THE END OF TIME by Chad Clark

(Release Oct. 11 2017)

I seriously don't remember breathing from start to finish. I am certain I read with eyes the size of flying saucers and jaw lying on the floor. I never thought I could be as monstrously affected by an end-of-the-world scenario as I was by Philip Wylie' s TOMORROW, which I read when I was about 10. {Under the Dome sure didn't affect me that way.} Along comes Mr. Chad Clark, predicating an absolutely implacably horrific end-time--not just of humanity, but of anything of civilization...and the End comes from Out There. No, not aliens. From Beyond. H. P. Lovecraft is surely applauding from his interment. Certainly I applaud. Although, likely I may never sleep again. And at the next crack of thunder, cardiac arrest will surely be imminent.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment