Sunday, February 11, 2018

INTO THE DROWNING DEEP by Mira Grant_Review

Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #1)Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: INTO THE DROWNING DEEP by Mira Grant

I've often noted in reviews that I am an aficionado of marine horror, also marine science fiction and marine exploration. I am as fascinated by the Earth' s oceans as I am by space, and the Poles. All this is to say that I leaped headfirst into INTO THE DROWNING DEEP, found it non stop reading, and loved it immensely. This novel has it all: exploration, lots and lots of science (yes, I love that too), human interaction, horror, strong human spirit, human frailty, greed and concupiscence, SCARY "monsters," cryptids and cryptozoology, and an excellent writing style which kept me riveted at seat's edge from the very beginning.

I am so thankful this is a series debut; I can't wait to read what the author will come up with next in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment