Thursday, January 9, 2020

Review_THE GOD GAME by Danny Tobey


5 Massive Stars!!

This incredible, convoluted, constantly unexpected, novel is addictive! Quite literally I couldn't turn aside: the story obsessed me! Despite my inexperience of Gaming, despite I'm far from my own YA era, I was totally absorbed from the first. Author Danny Tobey first involves us with the five protagonists, then as they are immediately enraptured with this brand-new online game, peels away all the mundane surfaces and reveals all the painful aspects of their lives: abuse, failure, psychological disorders, victimization by bullies, grief, suffering. Then begins the psychological control by the Game, simultaneously trapping its contestants and warping them in soul and psyche. THE GOD GAME is "stay-up-till-all-hours" absorbing and definitely a best thriller of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment