Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2018_Science Fiction vs. Fantasy Bingo Challenge_My Challenge

SIGN UP

I'm a lifelong devotee of science fiction, and sci fantasy, and I really want to learn to love fantasy {and to expand my reading horizons}, so this is the challenge for me.

Follow my delightful progress and reviews at: 2018 SF vs. F Bingo Challenge Shelf The Squares Space AI: "The Last Evolution," John W. Campbell (Jan. 5) Wibbly Wobbly Time Travel--SINK It's the End of the World As We Know It Alien Invasion Plague Dystopia Alternate Reality Cyberpunk Necromancer, Islands in the Net, Snowcrash This is Totally Going to Happen One Day Asian: THE THREE-BODY PROBLEM African Rebellion Independent South American Portal Fantastic Beasts Haunted--any Sheri Struthers Undead: DEAD MAN RUNNING or DEATH MAGIC RULES Re-Telling Bite Me Kings, Queens and Long, Lost Relatives Demonic BANE OF THE DEAD Immortal Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment