Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review of ROAM by Erik Therme

RoamRoam by Erik Therme
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of ROAM by Erik Therme

Difficult to express how much I love this totally perfect, compactly-written, story. I loved it, loved it, loved it, finished it wanting to read it again immediately, and yes, it was a one-session straight readthrough. I've read the author's earlier books, MORTOM and RESTHAVEN, and enjoyed them immensely, so I leaped to read ROAM, which blew me away with its entertainment value combined with thrills, suspense, deep human emotions, mild violence (primarily offscreen), date abuse, familial psychological abuse, and so much else. This was akin to standing before a painting in a museum and watching it come to life and portray a vignette of life. ROAM is excellent. Don't miss it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment