Thursday, May 24, 2018

A THOUSAND EYES by Junior Burke_Review

A Thousand EyesA Thousand Eyes by Junior Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: A THOUSAND EYES by Junior Burke


I totally loved this novel! Riveting, engrossing, compelling--I couldn't turn away. The author has a gift for understanding human nature as well as corporate nature. I immediately found my side and took my stand. In small-town Colorado, sheltered under the Rockies, the only industry has ever been a sole cement plant, progeny of the founder. Seven years ago, a new manager arrived, as the plant is now under ownership of a multinational. Suffused with greed, he develops a nefarious plan to fuel his own pockets at the expense of the environment. Literally stopping at nothing, his schemes create great stress for the environment, humans, and animals. The humans seem clueless, but the wildlife is extremely alert, aware, and ready to act. They cannot be bought off, and they won't be shunted aside.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment