Monday, June 11, 2018

Review: MIND OF A CHILD by Dean C. Moore

Mind of a Child: Mind of a Child: "Sentient Serpents" by Dean C. Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review: MIND OF A CHILD by Dean C. Moore

Adrenaline junkies will be pumped up reading this slightly futuristic novel. I think so will gamers who love first-person shooters. The story line is packed to bursting with war, violence, war games, testosterone, and elite mercenaries. I found myself constantly anxious that, given the current sociopolitical climate, this is the future looming just out of sight, rolling like an implacable Juggernaut right toward us, a future of privatization and corporate rule via the military-industrial complex {sing it, Steve Miller Band--you were right all along}.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment