Monday, June 11, 2018

Review_THE PHARAOH KEY by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

The Pharaoh Key (Gideon Crew #5)The Pharaoh Key by Douglas Preston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE PHARAOH KEY by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
(Gideon Crew #5)

Although I have been for decades a devoted fan of Preston and Child 's Agent Pendergast series, THE PHARAOH KEY is the first I have read in their Gideon Crew series. Unsurprisingly, I totally enjoyed it. Avant-garde technology, computer savvy, adventure, cryptography, a treasure quest combining contemporary technology with an artifact of indecipherable ancient lineage in a "No Man's Land," a disputed location where civilized moderns fear to go? What's not to love? Very fast-paced, the story line and the multiple mysteries kept me engrossed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment