Thursday, June 7, 2018

SAVING PALUDIS by Clayton Graham_Review

Saving PaludisSaving Paludis by Clayton Graham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: SAVING PALUDIS by Clayton Graham

Immediately I was engrossed in this thoughtful and thought-provoking futuristic science fiction novel. My lifelong stance has always been to favor the underdog and cheer on the oppressed. So also.Immediately, my attitude was total empathy with the "aliens," who rather than invading Earth, had instead been invaded by Earthlings--and not just invaded, but shuffled off to a single corner of the continent, confined and oppressed and despised. I found SAVING PALUDIS an exceptional novel with powerful and lasting impact. I happily noticed resonances of the late, lamented Arthur C. Clarke.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment